Like many lands, Australia is a multi-cultural society enjoying food from varying cultures but until recent times our very own naturally occurring foods have been overlooked. Although much of this continent looks barren and infertile, there is an abundance of food and this collection of seasonings aims to bring attention to some of the ingredients endemic to our Pacific Ocean home.
- Bush Tomato Seasoning is perfect for pizzas, pasta, salsa, sauces, seafood, vegetables and casseroles. It can be used in many dishes where a dash of spicy tomato is required. It has the right amount of bush tomato to balance the bitterness of bush tomato. Ingredients: Australian Tomato, Sea Salt, Bush Tomato, Aniseed Myrtle, Mountain Pepper, Paprika and Garlic
- Desert Fire Seasoning adds a bit of bite to any dish. Ingredients: Saltbush, Chilli, Sea Salt, Mountain Pepper, Lemon Aspen, Garlic and Ginger.
- Desert Flakes Seasoning to be used as seasoning, in sauces and casseroles or as a sprinkle over bread, meat, vegetables or pasta dishes. Ingredients: Saltbush, Sea Salt, Bush Tomato, Wattleseed, Lemon Myrtle, Mountain Pepper, and garlic.
- Swagmans Salt is used in breads, salsas, salad, tomato based dishes. Ingredients: Sea Salt, Native Basil, Sea Parsley, Native Thyme , Saltbush & Mountain Pepper.
- Tropical Pepperberry Sea Salt Use it as a rub or to add a kick to any dish. Particularly nice sprinkled over sweet ripe tomatoes and smashed avocado. Ingredients: Sea salt, Mountain pepper and Lemon Aspen